Boredom
So out of sheer boredom, I bring you this.
I've been bored a lot lately. When I'm bored, I tend to do some things I usually wouldn't do, like go on a walk without shoes or try to completely destroy my social life. I guess that's one way to cure boredom, by trying to fix something you've severely screwed up.
So in one of my many recent spurts of boredom, I decided to go to the club to do some "working out". This meant I go there, yet feel intimidated by all the guys there who are being productive and think that they know what they're doing. For all I know, they really do. So I went on the cycling machine for 20 minutes, then after barely being able to walk, I thought I'd better work on upper body. Unfortunately, the upper body equipment was too complicated for me to use without looking like a fool or seriously injuring myself, so I just went home.
We went out to gelato after dinner, and my stomach is handling the dairy surprisingly well. At least, the two lactose enzyme tablets are.
I've been bored a lot lately. When I'm bored, I tend to do some things I usually wouldn't do, like go on a walk without shoes or try to completely destroy my social life. I guess that's one way to cure boredom, by trying to fix something you've severely screwed up.
So in one of my many recent spurts of boredom, I decided to go to the club to do some "working out". This meant I go there, yet feel intimidated by all the guys there who are being productive and think that they know what they're doing. For all I know, they really do. So I went on the cycling machine for 20 minutes, then after barely being able to walk, I thought I'd better work on upper body. Unfortunately, the upper body equipment was too complicated for me to use without looking like a fool or seriously injuring myself, so I just went home.
We went out to gelato after dinner, and my stomach is handling the dairy surprisingly well. At least, the two lactose enzyme tablets are.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home