Continue
So I guess I'm now just writing. Rambling, to probably be more specific. But I don't know if I'm there yet, able to blabber mindlessly to an incoherent analog world. That's what I'm aiming for, I think. Maybe this is just to help me write. That would be something. I've been wanting to write for some time now, but every single time i try, i look at the work I've just created and am so ashamed that i put the pen down until enough time has passed that it seems like a good idea again. But with the internet... problem solved. No pens! Or pencils or paper. Just man and his keyboard. Which when it comes down to it, is so much less transcendental and therefore so much better. So there. This is why I'm here. Alas, poor Yorick, this I conclude.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home